NAVTEX Receiver[Search Related Products]
1. Receiving Frequency: 518 KHz (international frequency), 490 KHz, 486 KHz and 4209.5 KHz (domestic frequency).
2. Operating mode: FIB
3. Sensitivity: less than 2uV e.m.f£¨50ohm£©, error rate less than 4%
4. Receiving selectivity: ¡Ý300Hz (6dB band width), ¡Ü2KHz(60dB band width)
5. Spurious emission: ¡Ü4nW (50 ohm)
6. Voltage: DC9-16V/3A or DC9-38V/3A(optional)
7. IP grade: IP45
8. Display resolution: 320*240(6-inch LCD display)
9. External interface: an INS interface, a MENA or NMEA interface, a print output interface,
10. Audio power: ¡Ü5W/8¦¸(adjustable)
11. Operating temperature: £20¡æ¡«£«60¡æ
1. When the error rate is more than 33%, the receiver does not store or display the message information and information identification.
2. Each receiver can store 600 information identifying code.
3. After 60-72 hours, the receiving information is automatically cleared from memory. If the receiving information exceeds the storage capacity, former information cleared first.
4. Standard: IEC61162, CCS
Dimensions of NAVTEX Receiver