Wreck Buoy[Search Related Products]
Wreck buoy is a buoy to mark a wrecked ship to warn other ships to keep away because of unseen hazards.
Main Characteristics of Wreck Buoy
1. Function: Wreck Marker
2. Color: Equal number and dimensions of blue and yellow vertical stripes
3. Topmark (if fitted): upright yellow cross
4. Light: blue and yellow alternating flashes, typically blue for 1 second, then a 1/2 second gap then yellow for 1 second, then a 1/2 second gap. B1.0s+0.5s+Y1.0s+0.5s
5. Size:1.0m to 3.0m
6. Shape: Pillar or Spar Shaped Buoy
7. Application:River, Fishing Area, Open Sea, Port etc.
8. Material: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene(UHMWPE)
9. Certificate: CCS/ISO/IALA
Navigation Wreck Buoy