Micro Wave Buoy[Search Related Products]
Micro Wave Buoy
This type of buoy is a professional wave monitoring buoy that used to measure small waves. It is a special wave buoy which adapts to various short cycle and measurable wave height 2cm.
This wave buoy is composed of an accelerometer, a voltage frequency module, a radio etc.. With the wave motion of the wave, the output of the accelerometer is converted into a V/F, whick is transmitted back to the shore station in time.
Differences from common wave buoy
1. This buoy is used to simulate the communication mode, the acceleration of the accelerometer to get the acceleration, through the V/F transform, the voltage to the amount of frequency, and then transmit to the shore station through FM station.
2. After receiving the signal, the shore station experienced the analog signal and the waveform of the reduction of the F/V transform, and entered the A/D conversion of the single chip microcomputer to enter the data sampling program. The main advantage is that the sampling frequency can be very high (32Hz), and the wave of the lake should be sampled with a high sampling frequency.
The shore station receives all the data sent back by the buoy and automatically calculate the characteristic value of wave height in the PC receiving interface and the value displayed on the interface are respectively as follows: average wave height, maximum wave height, 1/10 wave height, 1/3 wave height, average period, the period of the biggest wave, 1/10 period, 1/3 period, wave number.
Specifications of Wave Buoy
1. Measurement parameters range and error:
Wave Height: 0.02~20m, ¡À10%; laboratory inspection precision ¡À3%
Wave Period: 1.5¡ª20sec. ¡À10%; laboratory inspection precision ¡À0.5
2. Working Features: after power up, beginning the real-time and continuous measurement and transmission
3. Buoy Diameter: 0.5m
4. Material: 304 Stainless Steel with thickness 2.0mm
5. Buoy Weight: 33.5kg
6. Water discharge: 55kg
7. Transission conent: wave acceleration analog voltage signal
8. Communication mode: analog FM conmminication
9. Station Power: 5 watts
10. Transmission Distance: 5km
11. Battery capacity: 8.6ah
12. Voltage: 6v\
13. Continous working hours: 24 hours; (daily charge)
Wave Buoy Structure
Wave Monitoring Buoy