Life-saving Immersion Suit
Immersion suits are designed to protect people in situations where the danger of hypothermia is great, thereby increasing your chances of survival greatly. The chances of survival when immersed in water are improved only by the ability to remain dry and maintain the body temperature in a comfortable condition.
Our immersion suits are made of reinforced neoprene. There is incorporates a face seal and flap, front waterproof zipper, ankle cuffs, neoprene pockets and retro-reflective tapes. All these features have been designed to protect you against cold, without diminishing the freedom of movement during you immersing in water.
Certification: EC type MED or CCS certificate,SOLAS (74/96),
In accordance with the International Life-Saving Appliance Code, and MSC.81(70).
According to the latest SOLAS specifications for hypothermia protection, it is really ideal to apply use on board ferries, offshore drilling rigs, rescue boats, man-overboard boats and also commercial ships.
- Marine Immersion Suit
- Marine Survival Suit
- Neoprene Marine Life Suit
- High Quality Immersion Suit For Life Saving
- Adult Immersion Suit
- Life Saving Suit
- Immersion Suit
- Life Saving Immersion Suit
- Immersion Marine Life Suit
- Marine Immersion Suit for Seaman
- SOLAS Marine Immersion Suit
- Insulated Immersion And Thermal Protective Suit
- Children Immersion suit
- Marine Life-Saving Immersion Suit
- Immersion Suit With Life Jacket
- 15 Products found