Immersion Suit[Search Related Products]
Immersion suit is suitable for shipping, offshore platform, oil and other sea projects. We take 5mm double lined fire retardant neoprene as main material, which make life suit resistant to oil, sunlight and seawater .All Seams are glued and blind stitched, taped to ensure water proofness. At the same time, the foot sole is reinforced in order to secure friction and protection. The immersion suit is designed to comply with the IMO/SOLAR regulations. The immersion suit is especially constructed to give the user maximum freedom of movement and protection.
1. Material: 5mm 100% neoprene sponge (main part)
2. Size: M, L, XL (see below chart)/ or customized
3. Color: customized
4. Dressing Time: < 2 minutes
5. Storage temperature: -30 ˇăC~+65ˇăC
6. Packaging: 1pc/pp bag, Regular export carton
1. Water proof: water penetrated in less than 200g (under 1 hour floated in water)
2. Thermo-insulation performance: temperature decrease<2ˇăC (6 hours deep in the water with -2ˇăC~0ˇăC)
3. Floating force: the wearer can turn over within 5S,so his face toward up and the nose and mouth portion is 120mm above the water level, the floating force loss of the suit is less than 5% after 24hours in water.