Eye Bolt And Eye Nut
Eye bolts and eye nuts are also commonly known in the lifting industry as lifting eyes. They are widely used for a variety of purposes including lifting operations. All eye bolts and eye nuts are held in place by the thread, so the length of the thread engagement is very important. Dynamo eyebolts were originally designed to be fixed into the tapped hole on the top of dynamos. The hole was in the centre of gravity and they were designed only to ever take a straight pull. Collared eyebolts can take reduced loads at angles but only in the plane of the eye.
Our company has more than 7 years of experience in production and supply of eye bolts and eye nuts, so they are available in a wide range of metric and imperial sizes, as well as high tensile steel or stainless steel. In addition, they have various shapes and designs, such as DIN standard eye bolts, collar BS4278 standard eyebolts, long shank, dynamo type and so on. We also co-operate with other excellent factories, so the price is very competitive. What is more, our professional sales team will provide you with the best service.
Certification: CCS, CE, ABS, NK, DNY, ISO, etc.
If you have enquiry or any questions, please send email to us. We will reply you with detail timely.
- Eye Bolt and Eye Nut
- Forged Carbon Steel US Type Regular Nut Eye Bolt
- Eye Bolt with Square Head and Nut
- Galvanized U Type Bolt
- Hot-dipped Galvanized Forged Eye Nut G400
- Hot Dip Galvanized Thimble Eye Bolt
- DIN 582 Eye Nut
- DIN 580 Eye Bolt
- Standard JIS 1169 Eye Nut
- BZP Mild Steel Gate Eye Bolt
- Rigging Marine Hardware JIS1168 Eye Bolt
- BS3974 Bow Nut
- Carbon Steel G400 Eye Nut
- Rectangular Base Eye Plate
- G-277 Shoulder Type Eye Bolt
- US Type Screw Eye Bolt G275
- Shoulder Type Eye Bolts G-291
- Eye Screw BS4278-1 Collared Eyebolt
- BS4278-3 Dynamo Eyebolt
- Eye Bolt with Oval Link BS4278
- 20 Products found