GRP Light Beacon[Search Related Products]
GRP Light Beacon
Light beacon is a fixed luminous navigation mark arranged in the nearby of island, capes, ports, jetties etc.. Light beacon¡¯s light range is generally less than 15 nautical mile.Generally, the beacons are unattended except some important light beacons.
Features of GRP Light Beacon
1. Light Weight
2. High Strength
3. Can be manually assembled
4. Easy Maintenance
5. Convenient Transportation and Installation
General Technical Paramaters of GRP Light Beacon
1. Diameter: 1.0m
2. Temperature Range: -40~+55¡æ
3. Wind-resistance Strength: 45m/s
4. Service Life: £¾10years
5. Weight: 900kg(10m high)
6. General Thickness: 10mm
7. Thickness of Joining Portion: 12mm
8. Thickness of GRP Foundation: £¼12mm
9. Height of GRP Tower: variable from 5.5m to 10m
10. Mounting Requirements: concrete foundation fitted with 24 stud bolts of 16mm, on D=1680mm p.c.d
11. Location: coast and inland
Components: lightning rod, lamp holder, beacon body, inner ladder, LED lantern, top platform, reinforced base station etc.
Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics
Color: Red and White or any others as required
Customized Service: To meet customer¡¯s special requirements, our company can design specially for our customers. The diameter, size, height etc. are optional.
After-sale Service: once you face any problem when you use our products, please feel free to contact us. We¡¯ll try to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.