FRP Beacon[Search Related Products]
FRP beacon is a fixed luminous navigation mark that widely used in the coastal wharf, ports, waterways. It has multiple functions such as marking a landfall position, marking nearby obstruction or harzards, and marking lateral boundaries of a channel or navigable waterway.
Features of FRP Beacon
1. Light Weight
2. High Intensity
3. Anti-corrossion Performance
4. Beautiful Appearance
5. Strong Wind Resistant Structure
6. Convenient Installation
7. No Maintenance for Exterior Wall
8. Surface Mark Never Fade
General Technical Paramaters of FRP Beacon
1. Diameter: 1.0m
2. Temperature Range: -40~+55¡æ
3. Wind-resistance Strength: 45m/s
4. Service Life: £¾10years
5. Weight: 900kg(10m high)
6. General Thickness: 10mm
7. Thickness of Joining Portion: 12mm
8. Thickness of GRP Foundation: £¼12mm
9. Height of GRP Tower: variable from 5.5m to 10m
10. Mounting Requirements: concrete foundation fitted with 24 stud bolts of 16mm, on D=1680mm p.c.d
11. Location: coast and inland
Components: lightning rod, lamp holder, beacon body, inner ladder, LED lantern, top platform, reinforced base station etc.
Material: high strength and high quality glass fiber reinforced plastic, stainless steel and hot dip galvanized steel frame
Color: Red and White or any others as required
Customized Service: To meet customer¡¯s special requirements, our company can design specially for our customers. The diameter, size, height etc. are optional.
After-sale Service: once you face any problem when you use our products, please feel free to contact us. We¡¯ll try to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.