TFOI(i&c) Individual and Collectively Screened instrumentation cable[Search Related Products]
TFOI(i&c) Individual and Collectively Screened instrumentation cable Application
TFOI(i&c) screened flame retardant instrumentation cable is intended for marine applications including ship wiring and the petrochemical and process control industries. For instrumentation and communication systems.
This cable is designed for control & instrument circuits up to 150/250V.Suitable for use in commercial marine applications.
TFOI(i&c) Individual and Collectively Screened instrumentation cable Standards
- Design guide : IEC 60092-350 & IEC 60092-376
- Insulation material : IEC 60092-351, XLPE
- Sheath material : IEC 60092-359, SHF1
- Flame retardant : IEC 60332-1 & IEC 60332-3 Category A
- Halogen content : IEC 60754-1, 0.5%
- Smoke emission : IEC 61034, 60%
- Cold bend/impact : CSA 22.2 No. 0.3 (-40ˇăC / -35ˇăC )
- Max. rated conductor temperature : 90ˇăC
TFOI(i&c) Individual and Collectively Screened instrumentation cable Construction
||Plain, Annealed, Stranded copper wire|
|Insulation||T||XLPE as per 60092-351|
- Screened by AL/PS tape with tinned copper drain wire
- Each pair/triad is wrapped with polyester tape to prevent electrical contact with adjacent pairs/triads
Pair/triad laid up and collective screened by aluminum backed polyester tape
(AL/PS tape) with tinned copper drain wire.
Suitable binder tape may be wrapped on/below the collective screen.
|Inner Covering||F||Halogen free tape(Lapped inner covering)|
|Armor||O||Copper wire braid|
|Sheath||I||Halogen free thermoplastic compound(IEC 60092-359 SHF1) Sheath Color:Black|
TFOI(i&c) Individual and Collectively Screened instrumentation cable Specification
Cores: 1P, 2P,3P,4P,5P,7P,10P,12P,14P,16P,19P,20P, 24P, 30P (P:Pair)
1T, 2T,3T,4T,5T,7T,10T,12T,14T,16T,19T,20T, 24T, 30T (Triad)
Size (sqmm): 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2.5
We will provide you with the best quality, competitive prices, and satisfactory service.
For more inquiries, please contact freely at firstname.lastname@example.org