Cast Steel Gate Valve[Search Related Products]
The opening and closing part of the cast steel gate valve is the gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled.
Cast steel gate valve: All gate valves that are cast into castings with metal steel materials are collectively referred to as cast steel gate valves.
1. Before installation, check the valve cavity and sealing surface, and do not allow dirt or sand to adhere;
2. The bolts of each connecting part should be tightened evenly;
3. Check that the packing part is required to be pressed tightly, not only to ensure the sealing of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible opening of the gate;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure the consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
6. The wiring of the drive device must be carried out according to the circuit diagram;
7. The gate valve must be maintained regularly, and must not be bumped and squeezed at will, so as not to affect the sealing.