Polyethylene Foam Mooring Buoy[Search Related Products]
Polyethylene Foam Mooring Buoy
Mooring Buoy is available in different shapes, such as cylindrical, barrel, peg-top or custom design. Mooring buoys are used for inland waterways and offshore applications. It is constructed by resilient closed cell polyethylene or EVA foam around the inner central steelwork, covered by polyuretane outer skin. The polyethylene foam core make the mooring buoy unsinkable even in case of damage.
Mooring buoys have flexible end fitting which is varietal with mooring tee, crucifix, pad eye, swivel eye, round bar, hawser pope with plate, quick release hook and navigational beacon. The mooring buoys also can be made into chain through type.
1. Self-fendering with High Impact Absorption Capacity
2. Unsinkable Closed Foam Core
3. Abrasion Resistance and Ultra Violet Rays Degradation Function
4. Durable and Long Lifetime to Work under Extreme Service Environment
5.Variety of High Visibility Colors and Sizes Available
6. Easy Installation and Less Maintenance
We can provide both standard products and customized products to meet customer's different needs. For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or phone call.We're sincere to cooperate with you.