Buoy Shackle[Search Related Products]
Buoy shackle is one type of shackles which is used to connect anchor chains to the mooring buoys. There are two types of mooring buoy shackles: type A and type B.
The body of type A mooring buoy shackle has two legs which are connected by a strut. This type of buoy shackle is connected to the common link of anchor chain with a kenter type joining shackle.
Type B mooring buoy shackle is a bow type shackle.It is joined with the end link of anchor chains. Buoy shackle are made by forged steel or cast steel. It is applicable to the Grade 2 and Grade 3 anchor chains.
We supply all types of marine mooring shackles and other anchor chain accessories. If you¡¯re interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us via an e-mail or a phone call.We¡¯re sincere to establish cooperation relationship with you.
1. Model Type: Buoy Shackle Type A&B
2. Material: Steel
3. Grade 2 & Grade 3
4. Treatment: Drop Forged or Cast
5. Surface: Hot Dip Galvanized, Self Color
6. Size: Depends on Customer¡¯s Requirement
7. Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV, DNV, KR, RINA etc.
8. Standard or Customized Production are Available