Anchor Swivel Shackle[Search Related Products]
Anchor Swivel Shackle
Anchor swivel shackle is a joining link that is connected with the anchor and chain cable, which has both the functions of swivel and shackle. Swivel shackle has two types: type A and type B. Both types of swivel shackles are applicable to Grade 2 and Grade 3 anchor chains. It can be made from forged steel or cast steel.
Type A swivel shackle can join directly the anchor shank.It is not suitable for the connection with anchor shackle.
Type B swivel shackle can be directly connected with the anchor shackle and also accessible to be connected with anchor shank.
We supply both standard and customized marine equipment. If you want to know more information about our products, please feel free to contact us.
1. Model Type: Swivel Shackle Type A&B
2. Material: Forged Steel or Cast Steel
3. Grade: Grade 2 & Grade 3
4. Application: Anchor Chains Connection
5. Nominal Diameter: 22mm to 117mm
6. Weight: 7.6kg to 1830kg
7. Surface: Black Painted, Hot Dip Galvanized
8. Certificate: CCS,ABS, BV, DNV, KR, NK,RINA etc.
9. Standard or Customized Products
Arrangement of Swivel Shackle Type A
Arrangement of Swivel Shackle Type B