Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System[Search Related Products]
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System
The purpose of bradge navigational watch alarm system is to ensure the ship has been always under control when navigating bridge officer is on duty, and to ensure the bridge has been on duty. A watch officer is required to set the time, which can be set bwtween 3 to 12 minutes to keep it on duty. Otherwise, system will produce a series of alarm gradually extended untill the relevant pernonnel has founded.
Bridge navigational watch alarm system is an important system of th ship navigation. It should be kept in work at any time on voyage.
1. Working Voltage: AC220V¡À10%, DC24V¡À30%
2. Power: ¡Ü75W
3. Working Temperature: -15~55¡æ, accordance with the standard of IEC60945
4. Storage Temperature: -20~75¡æ
5. Alarm Sound Pressure: 75dB(A)~90dB(A) (1 meter)
6. Overtime Alarm Timing Sequence: 0.5S on; 0.5S off; resend
7. Failure Alarm Timing Sequence: 1S on; 1S off; rescend
8. Active Output of Second and Third Stage Alarm: DC24V/ 2A
9. Automatic Start and Emergency Call Input: Passive Normally Open Contact
10. Provide VDR interface according to IEC61162-1
Components of Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System