Marine Towing Bracket[Search Related Products]
Marine Towing Bracket
Marine towing bracket is one component part of emergency towing systems. It is welded to the deck and used to lock the towing chain and withstand the breaking load of the chain being used. It is also used for single point mooring. Towing bracket suits for various sizes of mooring chains. It gets approvals of LR, ABS, BV, DNV etc. Standard and customized towing brackets are available. For more detail information, please feel free to contact us.
Features of Marine Towing Bracket:
1. Model Type: Jis F2029 Smit Bracket, OCIMF Type Bracket
2. Chain Diameter: 54mm, 64mm, 76mm
3. Material: High Grade Alloy Steel
4. For Emergency Towing System or Single Point Mooring
5. Underdeck Stiffening on Request
6. Approval of Classification Societies LR, ABS, BV, DNV etc.
7. Can be Customized
Reasons for Choosing Hi-Sea Marine:
1. Golden Supplier of Marine Equipment
2. High Quality Product
3. Competitive Price
4. Short Delivery
5. Excellent One-Stop Service
6. Provide Certificates of Different Classification Societies
7. Can Customize Products according to Customer¡¯s Requirement
We supply other Mooring Equipment: Marine Anchor, Anchor Chain, Marine Chock, Marine Fairlead, Marine Bollard, Mooring Rope, Marine Chain Stopper or other marine devices.
If you¡¯re interested in our products, please send email to us. We¡¯ll give you a quick and satisfactory reply.