Marine Cable Clenches[Search Related Products]
Marine Cable Clenches
Marine cable clenches means the anchor releasing fitting that welded to the anchor chain storage bulkhead and clamp the end link of chain. It is used to discharge anchor when vessel faces emergency. It is one important part of anchor equipment to keep vessel safe sailing.
Various Types of Anchor Releaser: Simple Type, Screw Type, Plug Type, German Standard Type. There are different shipbuilding industry standards of anchor releaser. We can both supply all the standard products and customize new products according to our customer¡¯s requirement.
Main Features of Anchor Releaser:
1. Releasing Anchor Chain When Ship Facing Emergency;
2. Keep Ship Sail in Safety;
3. Easy to Operate;
4. Material: Steel
5. Epoxy Zinc-rich Paint, Not Rust;
6. Supply CCS, DNV, ABS, LR,BV,GL Certificate etc.
7. Can be Customized
Reasons for Choosing Hi-Sea Marine:
1. Golden Supplier of Marine Equipment;
2. High Quality Product;
3. Competitive Price;
4. Short Delivery;
5. Excellent One-Stop Service
6. Provide Certificates of Different Classification Societies;
7. Can Customize Products according to Customer¡¯s Requirement
We supply all kinds of Marine Equipment: Mooring Equipment, Deck Equipment, Outfitting Equipment, Life-saving Equipment, Marine Pump, Marine Valve, Marine Pump etc.
If you¡¯re interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We¡¯ll give you a quick and satisfactory reply.