Double Quick Release Mooring Hook[Search Related Products]
Double Quick Release Mooring Hook
Quick release hook, mounted on the pier, is a special device for ship¡¯s stranding, mooring and releasing ropes. It is the renewal product of bollards. Marine quick release hooks reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve the labor efficiency and enhance the safety and reliability. It is widely used under in the place where need mooring or releasing ropes safely and immediately. Quick release hook can be optionally equipped with remote monitoring and control system. It has the functions of anchor hook pin axis load monitoring, liquid crystal display, remote control, overload sound and light alarm and other function.
Main Technical Performance
1. Hook¡¯s motion range: lateral horizontal movement within the range of 90 degrees , 45 degrees vertical elevation
2. Handle Operation Force <150N
3. The fore-end of anchor hook is equipped with elastic cushion, which prevent the collision between the hook and frame
4. Motor: three phase380V 50HZ or 400V 60HZ,Optional explosion-proof or non-explosion proof.
5. Brake: short circuit protection, over load protection
6. Optional Level of Protection: IP55,IP56,IP65,IP66
7. Manual release, pneumatic or hydraulic release
Specification of Double Quick Release Hook
1. Safe Working Load: 400kN to 1500kN
2. Capacity Mounting Base: 800kN to 3000kN
3. Weight: 491~2332kg
4. Quantity of Hook: 2 hooks
5. Material: Hook body: Cast steel or quality alloy
6. Entirely sprayed with zinc and the thickness.
7. Easy and safe release with either a slack or loaded mooring line
8. Free swiveling
9. Locking device to prevent accidental or unauthorized operation
10. Optional integral capstans for hauling in the mooring line
11. Optional remote control system for remote hook release
12. Optional mooring load monitoring system for continuous measurement of mooring loads
13. Can be customized for special requirements
14. Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV, GL,DNV,LR etc.
For more detail information, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or phone call.
Cap. = Capacity Mounting Base in kN
Wt. = Weight in kilograms, excl. Capstan
X. = Number ans size of HD Bolts
S.W.L. = Working Load in kN
Double Hooks Quick Release Towing Hook