Porcelain Tile[Search Related Products]
Maintenance and Cleaning of Porcelain Tile:
1. For daily cleaning of tiles, detergent and soap can be used for cleaning.
2. Use soap to add a little ammonia and turpentine mixture to clean the tiles to make the tiles more shiny.
3. Polished tiles should be waxed regularly, and the time interval is 2-3 months.
4. If there are scratches on the brick surface, you can apply toothpaste on the scratches, and wipe with a dry cloth to repair.
5. Use decontamination cream to remove dirt from time to time in the gap between bricks and bricks, and then brush a layer of waterproofing agent on the gap to prevent mold growth.
6. Use sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution for pollutants such as tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, oil and so on.
7. Dilute solutions such as hydrochloric acid and nitric acid are used for pollutants such as ink and cement.
8. Use special cleaners for paints, coatings and other pollutants.