Battery for marine communication system[Search Related Products]
Battery for marine communication system Application
This battery is intended for Control system, electric toys, emergency light, power tools, medical equipment, alarm system, emergency lighting, standby power supply, UPS and computer backup power supply, power system, telecommunication equipment, fire and safety defense system, railway system, power station, ship equipment, military equipment and telephone exchange.
Battery for marine communication system Introduction
This battery for marine communication system is different from the marine starter battery.This battery has to be valve controlled,free maintenance,capacity complies with varies of standards and norms to ensure the battery has sufficient energy supply.high purity low antimony alloy,low self-discharge rate,3% per month,and a continuation of the advanced wet curing, formation, vacuum drying technology, un-oxidized plate in the drying process, all these features make the ship with a battery with superior performance. Generally,this kind of battery can be divided into 12V, 2V, similar to solar and wind energy storage battery, the main auxiliary ship machine lighting series, electric power communication system, navigation equipment, etc. the current supply, the general requirements of CCS classification society certification, free of asbestos.
Battery for marine communication system Features
1) good safety performance: no electrolyte leakage under normal use, no cell expansion and rupture.
2) Good discharge performance: the discharge voltage is stable and the discharge platform is smooth.
3) Good resistance to shock: fully charged state of the battery is completely fixed, with the the frequency of 16.7Hz,amplitude of 4mm vibrated for 1 hours, no leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, open circuit voltage normal.
4) good impact resistance: fully charged state of the battery fall from the 20cm height to 1cm thick hard wood for 3 times,No leakage, no cell expansion and rupture, open circuit voltage normal.
5) Good resistance to over-discharge: 25 degrees Celsius, fully charged state of the battery for 3 weeks (the resistance value is equivalent to the resistance of the battery 1CA discharge requirements), the recovery capacity is more than 75%.
6) Good over-charge performance: 25 degrees Celsius, fully charged state of the battery 0.1CA charged for 48 hours, no leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, open circuit voltage normal, capacity maintenance rate in more than 95%.
7)Good resistance to large current: fully charged battery 2CA discharged for 5 minutes or 10CA discharged for 5 seconds. No fused conductive part, no deformation.
Battery for marine communication system Specification
|Model NO.||Nominal||Rated Capacity(AH) 20hrs/25íŠ||Approx. Weight||Dimensions(mm)|