Mooring Sinker[Search Related Products]
Mooring sinkers are used to ensure the safe deployment of mooring and navigation marks/buoys. It keeps the balance of mooring buoys or navigation marks by adding weight.
Our company supplies mooring sinkers in various weights and sizes. The material of mooring sinkers can be concrete or cast iron.
1. Material: concrete or cast iron
2. Size: as required
3. Weight: as required
4. Shape: oval/round/square/polygonal or as required
5. Process: hand-moulding, vacuum process
6. Surface Treatment: polished/blackened/galvanized/hot-dipped galvanized/painted
7. Certificate: CCS/NK etc.
8. Application: mooring and navigation marks/buoys
Our company aims to provide the high quality products, competitive price and excellent service for our customers. We supply both standard and customized products to meet our customer¡¯s various needs.
If you¡¯re interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We¡¯ll give you a quick and satisfactory reply.
Buoy Sinker Diagram
2 tonne Mooring Sinker