Chain Chaser[Search Related Products]
Chain chasers are used widespread in the offshore and marine industry. It is a tool for recovering anchors from the seabed when the anchor fails and is deployed by the buoy and pennant method.
The material of the chain chaser is very important factor. It cannot be as hard or harder than the material of the wire or chain itself for the wear might have potential damage to the chain or wire.
The chain chasers have different shapes and sizes in order to suit different need of mooring system. It can handle anchors up to 30 ton and stud link chains up to 4 ½ inches in diameter.
We mainly supply the following types of chain chaser and grapnelz:
2. J Chain Chaser;
Reasons for Choosing Hi-Sea Marine:
1. Experienced, Reputable Supplier;
2. Supply A Large Range of Various Marine Equipment
3. High Quality Controlled Products;
4. Reasonable and Competitive Price;
5. Short Delivery;
6. Excellent One-Stop Service;
7. Standard or Customized Products are Both Available;
8. Supply ABS, CCS, BV, NK or Other Required Certificates;
We supply a large variety of marine equipment. For more detail information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone call.