Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Boilers and Superheaters[Search Related Products]
Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Boilers and Superheaters
The marine steel pipes and tubes are mainly used to boilers and superheaters. Materials of the pipes are in line with the standard GB/T 5312, and specifications for the pipes meet the requirements of GB/T 17395. There are five steel grades for the pipes: 320G, 360G, 410G, 460G, 490G. The highest working temperature for the pipes are 450íŠ. Excepting the marine steel pipes and tubes for boilers and superheaters, we also supply marine galvanized steel pipes, marine precision steel pipes, marine hydraulic steel pipes, marine heavy wall steel pipes, marine thin wall steel pipes... We provide you a broad range of marine products. We can customize pipes meeting the requirements of ASTM, API, ASME, JIS, EN, DIN, KS. If you want to know more details, welcome to contact us!
Features of Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Boilers and Superheaters
• Material: carbon and carbon-manganese steel
• Manufacturing Methods: WHR(WHEX), WHE, WCD(WCR)
• Process: seamless
• Specification: in line with GB/T 17395, GB/T 3075 or tailor-made
• Delivery Condition: normalized
• Relevant Tests: chemical composition inspection, tensile strength test, impact test, flattening test, bending test, flaring test, flange test, hydraulic test, eddy current test, MFL testing, ultrasonic test.
• Applications: marine boilers, marine heat exchangers