Marine Mooring Rope Reel[Search Related Products]
Marine Mooring Rope Reel
Marine mooring rope reel is used to store various types of mooring ropes (mainly to store mooring steel wire or fiber wire). It is not used for towing or stranded cable.
We mainly supply the following standard type marine mooring reel: CB/T3468-92 steel wire reel, CB/T498-95 fiber wire reel, CB*875-78 bond cable reel, CB*3048-83 motor driven tightwire reel.
We are a professional marine equipment supplier. We supply almost all the marine equipment. If you¡¯re interested in our product, please feel free to contact us.
Features of Marine Mooring Reel
1. Applicable to All Kinds of Ships;
2. Suitable for Storing Steel Wire or Fiber Cable, Bond Cable;
3. Standard for Choice: CB/T3468-92, CB/T498-95,CB*875-78,CB*3048-83 etc.;
4. Material: Steel;
5. Surface: Blasting, Epoxy
6. Smooth and Clean Surface without Pit, Burrs,Sharp Corner,Cracks;
7. Anti-rust, Lubricating;
8. Certificate: CCS,ABS,BV, DNV etc.
9. Can be Customized for Special Requirements.
Reasons for Choosing Hi-Sea Marine:
1. Experienced, Reputable Supplier;
2. Supply a Large Range of Marine Equipment;
3. High Quality Products;
4. Reasonable and Competitive Price;
5. Short Delivery;
6. Excellent One-Stop Service;
7. Meet All the Requirements of Customers;
8. Supply ABS, CCS, BV, NK or other Certificates as Required.