IHC Dredge Cutter Teeth
Dredge cutter teeth are mainly used on dredgers for dredging construction in rivers, rivers, ports, etc., and are mainly responsible for the excavation of silt and gravel. it is also fitted on dragheads and dredging wheels. Under the conditions of complex abrasive wear conditions, the annual consumption of wear parts is quite amazing. Because the reamer teeth work underwater, the working conditions are quite complex, which requires that the reamer teeth must have high tensile strength and service strength, high hardness and sufficient toughness. Different soil types demand different forms of penetration. Specific teeth are available for each soil type and all of the following fit the same adaptor:
• flared chisels are used for peat, sand and soft clay
• narrow chisels are applied in packed sand and firm clay
• teeth with pick points are used for rock.
1. The unique male teeth design and easy locking system.
2. The unique alloy, in which a composite insert is placed to reinforce the working tip of the tooth.
3. Self sharpening of the tooth, better ground penetration, increased production.
4. Increased lifetime, decreased frequency and duration of maintenance.
5. Advance investment casting technology for producing with low cost.
6. Our dedicated heat treatment process finally extracts the maximum mechanical performance out of the carefully casted and forged complex alloys.
7. Can be customized according to your requirements or can provide OEM service.