Flight Line Polypropylene Double Braid[Search Related Products]
Flight Line Polypropylene Double Braid
Lightweight, nonabsorbent polypropylene cover and 100% Dyneema core makes this line an excellent choice for light-air spinnaker sheets on larger one-design vessels. The strong, flexible, low-stretch line has a braided core and is easily tapered. It's soft on the hands and gets even softer with use, making it a great choice for performance dinghy mainsheets. Super-lightweight line stays dry and light even when wet.
1. Best use: light-air spinnaker sheets, control lines and topping lifts on larger one-design classes; mainsheets for performance dinghies
2. Construction: double braid
3. Cover fiber: braided polypropylene/100% braided Dyneema
4. Not recommended: halyards, runner tails, applications with winches
5. Stretch: 1.85% at 20% of breaking strength
6. Packing: Packaged with bags, standard export carton or by customer requirments
7. Our advantages: quality assurance, experienced staffs, professional service, competitive price, etc.
8. Certifications: GL, ABS, CCS, ISO, NK, BV, LR, DNV, RS, etc.
9. Notes: Special specification and marks can be made according to customers requirements
10. Parameter table:
3mm Flight Line Polypropylene Double Braid