Cabin Unit[Search Related Products]
Marine Decorative Fireproof Material:
1. Ultra-fine glass wool: It has poor flame penetration resistance, and it is said that it is not allowed to use it for thermal insulation on the cargo deck of A-class bulkheads.2. Ceramic cotton: Ceramic felt cotton blankets can withstand high temperatures above 1000 degrees Celsius, and are mainly used as refractory separation materials. It is generally used as a class A refractory structural material.
3. Rock wool: It is cheaper among the three cottons and can be used as an insulating material for cold storage.
4. Foam: The thermal conductivity of polyurethane foam is lower than that of Sanmian, and it is a better performance material for cold storage.
5. Foam glass: low density, low thermal conductivity, no moisture permeability, no water absorption, no burning, no water mildew, high strength, accidental chemical attack by milk hydrogen fluoride.
6. Deck dressing: fire and heat insulation, sound insulation and non-slip.